Festival Performers Information
Fusion Festival Registration & Payment Form
LJDNR Festival on-stage Performance 9AM - 2 PM
A mandatory disclaimer will be required before entering the stage or you can fill that out before or after your payment by clicking the mandatory disclaimer button on the side below. This must be completed before your performance.
DJ Ace will be the DJ for the day with his state of the Art equipment. He will have hook-ups for USB’s & SD’s this service will be included in your Concert or performance registration fee.
All performances and acts will be scheduled on a 1st come 1st serve basis once all slots are filled the form will no longer be available unless there is a cancellation.
If you must cancel your act please inform us by 8/28/22.
All performers and acts must fill out a mandatory disclaimer and it must be on file before entering the stage. No disclaimer, No performance.
Vendor Table Information
Don't Miss Out on Sales! This is A Free Event for the Labor Day Weekend
- Vendor information all vendors must supply their own table and/or equipment.
- Vendors must fill out the form from the City of Virginia Beach and have it submitted by 8/20/22 (If there is no vendor form submitted you will not be permitted to sell your goods) send submitted forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Non packaged food sales are permitted only via food truck vendor or from a certified establishment (example: Walmart “ie” Sams Club)
- Packaged food sales are permitted. Example: prepackaged chips, soda, water, cookies etc.
- The event starts at 9AM you are able to set-up anytime before then, there will be someone there to direct you to your designated area.
- Your table must be folded and any debris cleaned up before 7pm.
- Vendor table closing time will be 6:30pm.
- All monies for your table must be paid by 8/20/22.
- Due to Covid the sale of lotions will not be permitted unless cleared by the Virginia Board of Health and you must show proof.
- Cash app is available table prices are $75.00