FREE AUDIO COMMERCIAL OFFER
Commercials that are produced by you are Free
A week ago, we placed a post on alignment advertising an offer for 2 free commercials to be played on the premier comeback of the LJDNLive show on LJDNRadio with host Lina Jones. The response was overwhelming for us. No, we’re not talking about thousands of people. We’re talking about the amount of people that our small station can handle. This offer was not extended to any of our social media networks. We were so impressed that we extended the offer, the campaign was just for our connections on Alignment. After speaking to my finance department, I cannot put all those commercials on the show for free, and I was allowed to put 26 companies on the list for free advertisement. Below is a list of people who will be contacted to have their commercial on the show beginning January 30th, 2023. At this time, the offer is closed, and we are no longer accepting Companies that would like free audio commercials. However, we will be looking to do it again in the spring. If you’re interested in having a free audio commercial. Please send us an e-mail and we will put you on the list for the next set of free audio commercial advertisement. Thank you Diamonds #LinaJones.
We are looking for diverse commercials, these commercials will help you in building your brand and ours together. Business are decided on uniqueness as they will be displayed on our website for up to 1 week after air date. If you’re commercial was produced in house it will stay up an additional week (2)
Audio Commercial Terms:
- Commercial must pertain to only your product or service
- It can not be over 40 seconds, must be for seconds or less.
- It cannot contain rude or explicit or degrading content
- Commercials can be made in house by our team, or made by your brand.
- Your voice must be heard clearly with no background noises
- If you would like to hire a professional voice-over, please inform us we have contacts to voice-over artist. (Prices will different)
- If making your own commercial do not forget to include website, phone, email and address information in your commercial.
- Ruth Bell
- Johnita Gregory
- Mia Zamborano
- Anica Crook
- Tina Christman
- Daisy M. Brown
- Agape Garcia
- Susanne Levine
- Beverly Price
- Danny Slater
Disclaimer: Neither LJDNRadio.com nor Its affiliates guarantee a your product or services will be purchased, however. The only thing that we assure is that your commercial will be heard. We cannot force the end user to purchase your product or services, making a good commercial will put you in the listeners thoughts.